I love wristwear!
Bracelets, bangles, cuffs, watches – I can’t get enough. They are my go-to piece most days as you don’t have to worry about matching a neckline. And I love that jingle jangle as you move your arm around.
For me, the bigger the better. I love stacking wristwear, but I always stick to the one arm – my left, as I hate that banging that happens when you use a mouse when you have bracelets or bangles on. You know what I mean?
My fave pieces are my skull chunk bracelet (I get compliments literally every time I wear it), the love heart charmed life bangle (you can find them both here) and my Fossil watch, a 5th anniversary present from my husband.
Bracelets and bangles are also so versatile. They go with long or short sleeves, work wear and casual outfits, and of party or formal wear. You just need to pick the right style. You know, plain metals for everyday wear, and bling it up with crystals for party time.
Here’s my top 5 ways to style wristwear;
1. Stack pieces of same colour in different weights
a stack of our sterling silver bracelets - chunk, charmed life and semi charmed life with various charms.
2. Stack a heap of fine bangles (I especially love the Indian style ones in a rainbow of colours)
image credit: renttherunway.com
3. A single statement bracelet
me and my trusty 'ol skull bracelet :)
4. Dress up both arms, just make sure they have a similar size – dual cuffs are great.
image credit: glamzelle.com
5. Mix and match different materials – eg. metal, leather, fabric, plastic
image credit: whowhatwear.com
I’d love to see your wristwear style - #irockjewellerywristwear and tag @irockjewellery in your pics and show me!